Audia Flight Three S Integrated Amplifier
Over 20 years of experience designing cutting edge, high performance audio equipment has gone into our Audia Flight Three S Integrated Amplifier.
The result is, even by our high standards, an incredible multi-faceted component! Using the experience with our Classic and Strumento Series, every detail,
however minute, has been carefully thought through for the discriminating audio enthusiast and music lover. And, yet, the Flight Three S offers an exceptionally good value and, like all Audia Flight products, it is made entirely in Italy.
Starting with its elegant Italian exterior, the Flight Three S has solidly built casework with a thick aluminum (10mm) front panel, positive-action metal pushbutton selectors, and a nicely-weighted pleasing to the touch aluminum volume knob, all expertly crafted and finely finished.
In your hand you’ll also find a compact, ergonomic remote control hewn from solid aluminum. A large, blue OLED display will keep your eyes informed about the input choice (each input can be named as you choose) and other feature selections as you engage them.
- Output power (Watts RMS) @ 8/4 ohm100/160W
- Amplifier stage gain 26dB
- Frequency response (@1 Watt RMS; -3db)1Hz – 450kHz
- Slew Rate (@ 8 Ohm)>80V/µS
- THD<0,05% S/N ratio>95dB
- Unbalanced input impedance51kOhm, 150pF
- Balanced input impedance30kOhm
- Stand-by power consumption less than 1W
- Maximum power consumption400W
- Dimensions and weight450x110x430mm (W x H x D), 16,5 kg
- Shipping dimensions and weight550x250x580mm (W x H x D), 18,5kg
- Dimensions and weight450x110x430mm (W x H x D), 16,5kg
INPUTS and OUTPUTS:
- 4 unbalanced inputs
- 1 balanced input
- 1 monitor input
- 1 analog input can be assigned to bypass the preamp (as “direct”)
- 1 optional USB digital input
- 1 unbalanced preamp output
- 1 unbalanced record output
- 1 output for headphones
OPTIONAL BOARDS (can be retrofitted):
phono MC/MM (replaces analog Input 1); USB 24bit 192KHz DAC (becomes Input 6)
The USB input has been insulated by an ADuM (from Analog Devices) to prevent any noise from the computer.
When the USB is used together with a player application such as FooBar or WinAmp, the user can transfer stream music files to internal converter at 192kHz/24bits maximum frequency/resolution while avoiding undesired PC or MAC audio mixer data processing during the data transfer from hard disk to interface.