STRUMENTO N°1 mk2 Stereo Preamplifie
It has long been said, “the heart of any audio system is the preamplifier.” The preamplifier’s job sounds simple: convey a purity of sound, without coloration or adulteration of original audio signal, with nothing being added but also nothing being lost in translation.
Okay, so it’s not that easy. And yet that’s where our efforts at Audia Flight have elevated the preamplifier state of the art.
The Audia Flight Strumento N°1 mk2 Stereo Preamplifier is the perfect device to transfer a perfect signal to any power amplifier with its precision, accuracy, dynamics and incredible signal speed (bandwidth more than 1MHz). We’ve used our trained human ears to aide us with circuit refinements over the original Strumento N°1 (such small, but critical changes include the value of resistors and capacitors). This effort has allowed us to more closely achieve our goal of sonic perfection with the Strumento N°1 mk2, much like a luthier uses years of experience, craftsmanship, and keen ear to find the perfect tonal character and emotional response for their instruments.
- Inputs 2 balanced XLR and/or unbalanced RCA ; 3 balanced XLR only
- Outputs 2 balanced XLR and 1 unbalanced RCA
- Gain range -90 dB / +10 dB
- Gain resolution 0.5 dB
- Frequency response (1W RMS -3dB) 1 Hz ÷ 1 MHz
- Slew-Rate (@ 8 ohm)/strong> > 200 V/µS
- THD < 0,05 %
- S/N Ratio 105 dB
- Input impedance 10pF 15 kOhm balanced or unbalanced
- Output impedance 5 Ohm
- Main voltage AC (50-60Hz) 100, 110-115, 220-230,240 V
- Stand-by Power consumption less than 0,5W
- Nominal Power consumption 90W
- Dimensions and weight 450x120x450mm (W x H x D) – 28kg
- Shipping dimensions and weight 580x300x580mm (W x H x D) – 40kg